ASSIGNMENT 20: SYLLABUS: BUILDING THE THEORY SECTION
To Review & Complete
1. Return to our Class Visual Theory chart and fill in any critical terms you covered in your class presentation. If you have visual examples for the terms, include them. If not, just include definitions.
2. Looking over the chart above, and your own materials, make a decision about which critical theoretical terms you want to read more deeply on for your syllabus. You'll need a minimum of 5 terms,
3. Return to your Subject Bibliography created for an earlier assignment. Do you have the terms you chose for #2 listed in there? If not, add them in.
4. Locate appropriate readings to help you understand the terms you've listed above. Add them to your bibliography.
1. Develop 3 classes, each devoted to a different theoretical term of your choosing. Each class should include: